Milwaukee 49-56-7210 Twist-Release Small Quick Change Arbor
Typically in Stock, Ships within 2-3 Business Days
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
- Milwaukee® carbide grit hole saws are designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile.
- Use a carbide tipped pilot bit when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
- Durable hardened steel construction
- Fits all hole saws 1-1/4 in. and larger
- Fits all drill chucks 3/8 in. and larger
- Designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile